Prohibition signs are used for identifying something that is prohibited such as no smoking or access restrictions.
The use of these signs is often to identify a potential danger or something that is illegal.
Prohibition signs will display a RED circular shape on a WHITE background with a BLACK pictogram clearly identifying what is prohibited. The red part covering 35% of the sign.
Browse by Category
- Combination Signs
- Construction Signs
- Countryside & Agricultural Signs
- Dangerous Substance Signs
- Disability Signs & DDA Signage
- Fire Exit & Emergency Escape Signs
- Fire Safety Signs
- First Aid Signs
- Food Hygiene & Food Safety Signs
- Garage Signs
- Information Signs
- Life & Escalator Signs
- Mandatory Signs
- Prohibition Signs
- Security Signs
- Warning Signs
- Water Safety Signs